FS-Curtis., a leading manufacturer of reciprocating and rotary air compressors since 1854 is proud to introduce the new ECO Series Oil Free Air Compressors. FS Curtis' Eco Scroll oil-free air compressors are ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 certified compressors which are energy efficient, easy to operate and maintain, quiet and save space in your facility. A failure of components in any oil-injected compressor can result in oil contamination which will cause expensive damage to downstream products and processes. ECO series requires no oil, it delivers Class 0 clean and efficient compressed air, which means that there is no risk of oil contamination or the expenses associated with it.
The Eco-Series has many advantages to assist with new ecological and technological challenges faced by many types of business that require compressed air needs. Some of advantages are:
- Environmentally friendly Class-0 clean and efficient air
- No oil contamination, designed to meet ISO8573-1
- Approved and certified by TÜV Rheinland® (Germany)
- Small footprint, modular design
dbA Shield Noise Reduction
- Extremely quiet operation (as low as 56 dbA)
- Very low vibration level (5 mm/s or less)
- To be installed where quiet setting is important
- Higher reliability - Fewer moving parts
- Exclusive Eco-Series scroll airend
- High Efficiency TEFC motor
- Maintenance friendly
Compressed air requirements have changed drastically as industries push to become ecologically friendly. The Eco Series can help customers in a multitude of different industries meet these changing regulations/requirements:
- Medical (breathing air source*, operating surgical tools)
- Dental (air tools will come in direct contact with the patient)
- Pharmaceutical (fermentation, conveying, mixing, control, powdering, dehydration and vaporization)
- Laboratories (universities, control air, lab air, petrochemical)
Food and Beverage
- Fermentation, Conveying, Dehydration,
- Packaging, bottling, cleaning, filling and capping
- Air sparging/sprinkling
- Assembly, cleaning
- N2 replacement with CDA (clean dry air)
- Oxygen and nitrogen generation
Automotive Painting (Point of use)
- High quality painting, alleviates costly repairs due to oil carry over
*Must be used with approved clean up equipment
About FS-Curtis/CURTIS-TOLEDO, Inc.
Since 1854, FS-Curtis has been designing and manufacturing solutions for industry. The FS-Curtis Air Compressors brand continues to be the symbol of quality and excellence in the design and manufacture of air compressors. Dedicated to customers and loyal distributors, our brand names are synonymous with Legendary Reliability since 1854. FS-Curtis is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
If you would like more information about this product, please visit www.fscurtis.com or contact Darryl Frierson at 314.383.1300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.